Share Your Thoughts on STA’s Central City Line
The Brown Bag Lunch session in the Community Building lobby this Wednesday the 27th is just one of many opportunities to get updated on the latest news about the proposed Central City Line in the University District and Downtown Spokane.
Central City Line Alignment: Brown Bag Lunch Events 1/25, 1/26 and 1/27
Spokane Transit is providing an opportunity for Downtown property owners, employers, employees and residents to learn about and provide input on the Central City Line’s alignment through the Downtown core.
The Brown Bag Lunches will be held from 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. in three locations to provide convenient access for all Downtown stakeholders. Feel free to bring your lunch from home, or purchase something from one of many food options in each area!
- Monday, January 25th – Kress Gallery, 808 W. Main Ave, behind the food court on the 3rd level, from 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, January 26th – Liberty Building, 203 N. Washington, 2nd floor lobby from 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, January 27th – Community Building, 35 W. Main Ave, 1st floor lobby from 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m.
All-Community Central City Line Workshop – February 2nd, 4:00-6:00pm
In addition to the Brown Bag Lunch sessions, Spokane Transit is hosting an All-Community Central City Line Workshop to update citizens on the project and to gather input on a variety its elements including:
– Alignment (which roads through Downtown it will travel on)
– Stop locations
– Station design and amenities
– Potential land use policies and economic development incentives to complement the project’s transit function
Please join us for this workshop on Tuesday, February 2nd in the lobby of the Pharmaceutical & Biomedical Science (PBS) Building from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Please share this invitation with any community member interested in the project,
as well as share the attached images through your social media channels.
Any questions, please contact:
Sr. Communications Specialist